Friday, July 8, 2011

Date Night

   One of the most fun times that I have with my wife (that I can blog about that is) has to be our weekly date nights. It was something that I started when we got married and it is one night out of the week where we get to be together and not have to worry about anything else going on in our lives.
    Now you might be thinking man a weekly date night that's got to be expensive? When in fact just because it is a "date night" doesn't mean that it cost a lot. Most times we eat at one of our favorite restaurants which just happen to be cheaply priced and hit a movie or kill a zombie afterwords*. I have even done a date night where I didn't spend a dime I cooked dinner for her and then we watched one of the DVD from our collection.
     Date nights are good for a relationship because they are a way to just have a little fun and be with the one you love. Life is too chaotic and we all need some relief from that. So start one and see what happens I promise you will enjoy it and be happy you did it.

That's all for now

* My wife and I are avid Left 4 Dead 2 gamers for the Xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment